Friday, February 23, 2007

i must be friggin mental

so the fashion show is in like a month...and im on top of pretty much everything...


however i have decided to add some more to my plate...simply because god forbid i ever do anything simple and not over the top...

it must be in my blood - see the 'cooking 12 huge dishes for a dinner party of 4' hand book for more understanding...

i have to send out media kits next week and have decided to do everything completely by hand...aside from printing out the letters and what not that go inside...

i have also decided that at the fashion show on the table i get to display my portfolio and what not...i am going to put out some nice little take away gifts as a way to draw people to my section..

what does this all mean?

well it means that i have to make...

  1. 100 business cards by hand - which involves two kinds of paper, fabrics, and labels...
  2. key chains (my little give away gift) - which involved drawing on and shrinking this special plastic, then attaching it with beads to a key ring - except i dont know exactly how many im going to make...cause seriously its going to take me a while and i dont know how much time i get to a lot to that...
  3. photoshop, print, and label pictures from my photo shoot to go into my media kits - photos which i still need to post on here too...
  4. have someone proof read the final content of my media kit so it can be sent out...
  5. hand make all the actual folders for the media kit - i hope i have enough fabric *cringe*
  6. create a page of coloured flats to go into my media kit - only if i have time tho...
  7. actually finishing my portfolio and scanning this massive project on to my computer so i can make it pretty then print it and put it in my portfolio...
  8. THEN stick everything i just talked about onto my line website so that it can be viewed by potential employers and they can hire me and love me...

yes...so...umm...yea i have a lot to do...and i have to finish my final garment for the fashion show...and my outfit for the fashion show...

wow...wow...

welllllll the media kits are due Wednesday and everything else is due on the 28th of march...so i should be gettener all done by then...

HOPEFULLY!

ehh