Monday, February 19, 2007

thinking of ways to make your life a living hell


i just ate potato wedges...and damn good potato wedges at that...

i think i have a problem...a 'must stuff face with food at all times' problem...and thats not a good thing...cause eventually its going to catch up to me and im going to get fat...

and trust me...i get reminded of that often so i really dont want to be getting all fat and not hot...

but i love food...more then ever really...and typically people stuff their faces with food when they are depressed and lonely and do it as a comfort thing...but i dont think thats why i do it...cause i have been the happiest ever...so that wouldnt make sense...

except if you count my lack of funds / hoboness/ the fact that i am counting on getting a job asap and thats prob. not going to happen and then im going to be totally emo and hate the world and lock myself in my closet and cry...

enter drama queen...
...

yes maybe thats it...maybe its the pressure of money and expectations i have on myself and the fear of failure and the fact that salami and bread at 3 in the morning just make that all go away...

ummmm salami and white bread...

i tell myself to just be calm and patient and that it will all work itself out and i will leave my hoboness behind eventually...but there are so many things i want...and dont have the money for and its the most depressing thing ever...ahhhhhhhhh

food...i love you...ummm avocado...

crap i should go to bed and shut up before i eat the contents of my fridge...

i hate this...