Monday, February 12, 2007

you seriously find that attractive?!?!?

i feel obligated to post since i havent done so since saturday morning...but my days have been completely booked from 7 - 11 every day...i dont even remember the last time i ate dinner at home...i think the next time i will be is possibly thursday night...im sure its been over a week...

my photoshoot is this saturday and
peter is coming to do it...which makes me most excited...but that also means i have to finish my second outfit b saturday and thats going to be a challenge and a half...considering my days are full...and so are my nights...i really have no idea how its all going to come together but im sure it will...

wednesday is valentines day...dont know whether thats a positive or a negative...its more like un necessary pressure to do well and impress...and i know that everyone whos in love loves the day and everyone whos not doesnt...its be quite a while since ive had a decent valentines day so i wonder what this year will bring...


i have to go write up a media kit...its so thrilling i just dont know what to do with myself...

i need to write better...i need to hire someone and pay them in kisses