Thursday, March 29, 2007

le show of fashion

the stress and retardedness of everything is finally starting to leave my body this afternoon...le fashion show was a great success and people keep telling us that its the best one they've ever seen...well obvs our year does rule for once...

yesterday was long and full and tiring but i got through it with out a hitch...the first show was a little shaky but its considered our dress rehearsal so that was fine...the second show was good and the last show was amazing...one of my models forgot to take off her jack to show the amazing sweater that took me we too long to make...which was disappointing but i wasn't going to get all drama fashion design on her...she realized her mistake and apologized...it sucked but oh well...everything else was perfect...

patz was official photographer for the night so im going to wait to get pictures from him as well as the rest of my family and stuff then i will post them up...but for now here are some other random shots...



rehearsal the day before...




i love him

i love her





sleeping, stressing, hanging out back stage


portfolios

me with one of my models at the end of the show...yes yes im short...but i made my entire outfit SO THERE...

just want to send out a special thanks to all the peeps that were there...chadwick, patz, dario, robyn, vanessa, sonia, drewski, justin, sasha, daniel, rene, elise, ryan, cristina, james, alexis, emily, ryan #2, julie and karen...as well as the rest of my famiglia...it was great having you all there to support me!

yay for it being over!!!