Monday, April 23, 2007

i need to remember to buy a scrap book today



i was cleaning out my desk the other day and found this piece of paper...

last year some time i went to pub for my cousins birthday...one of his older brothers friends were there...he was 37 and a pilot...i was drunk and annoyed at people for ditching me so i sat and talked to him the whole night...i think i made a post about it but im to lazy to find it...

anyways at the end of the night he told me he was flying off to peru or something soon but wanted to see me before he left...so he wrote his number and email on this paper he had in his wallet and gave it to me even tho we had already exchanged numbers in our cell phones...

the next morning i got like a billion txt messages from him wanting to take me to the beach...i declined however...then i found this paper...flipped it around and read 'mans search for meaning' humm really??? is that what you want with a girl 17 years younger then you??? some meaning??? is that what the book told you to do???

interesting really...

every so often i will get an email from him tell me of his latest piloting adventures...or how he sees my number in his phone and doesnt remember who it is...until he does remember who it is...and every so often when i see my cousin he asks me if i've talked to him lately as if him and i have this actual friendship where we talk all the time...just cause we hung out once at a party...

he was a nice guy and made for interesting conversation...but i was really more interested in the fact that he was 37...cause yea know...its 37

i just find it so funny when i discover random pieces of papers with guys numbers on them tucked away in my desk knowing that there was no chance i was ever going to call them...

ha

in other news my first and last exam is this afternoon and i need to go study so that i wont fail and will be able to graduate...

holla