Sunday, April 29, 2007

pearl harbor sucked and i miss you



its sunny today but im pretty sure that will all be gone by tomorrow
yesterday we helped pat move and then we sat on a mountain in the sun and then we ate grilled cheese samiches and then we watched pearl harbor and it sucked and then we fell asleep...
my birthday is next week...but im getting my birthday present this week...before my birthday party on friday...and i think its a camera...and that makes me happy cause i really need a new one...
i just ate a crispy crunch chocolate bar and it was really good...now i have to put my clothes away and get changed and go to white rock...we should go to the beach first since its so nice out...

oh i also wanted to say that i think it would be good to keep raymi and her family in our thoughts right now...