Tuesday, April 17, 2007

sigh... fine, tomatoes



yesterday was my last day of classes...forever...it was a happy day...

i bought my italian sewing teacher a bottle of martini and rossi...cause he always asked me if i made the vermouth myself...he was sweet and said that i didnt need to get him a gift because having me as a student was gift enough...he also said he doesnt know who hes going to speak italian to next year which made him sad...

now i just have to study for one exam and then its time to be lazy!!!

i have no job yet...and i have no idea when thats going to happen...

my mother...who hasnt worked in 20 years decided to apply for a job...and got it...so now she'll be out every day being the social butterfly office worker that she is...and i will be the one at home with nothing to go and soap operas to watch...

now i get to spend the next few weeks/months being harassed by my mother every day on whether or not i have found a job...bring on the joy! she already did it today and she wasnt doing it as a joke...

if it wasnt hailing outside i might actually feel productive and go sew myself a coat...alas that is not to happen...

the weather is gross...my hair is gross...and young and the restless is on in an hour...

dear god what has my life turned into...

and yes...there will be tomatoes in the food tonight...