Wednesday, April 25, 2007

what if you get really sick at home and have to spend the whole time in the bathroom?
















BEAGLE


we did not watch the hockey game on monday...except when i forced matt to put it on for the last two minutes of the game...maybe it was good luck that i didnt watch it....

we had our last test forever on monday...that makes me very very...but then yesterday i got really sick...

i had to go back to school to pick up all the clothes and stuff that were marked...but then there was a huge accident on the bridge and i was stuck in traffic for over an hour and i started getting all panicky for some reason and got a major stress head ache so i said screw it and went home but then everything that i wanted to get done kept screwing up which kept stressing me out and made my head hurt more and more...

then my mom warmed up the left over chinese food and the smell of it made me want to hurl everywhere...it was so gross...then i got that feeling where you stomach hurts cause you have to burp but you cant burp so you sit there in aggravating pain until you some how manage to burp...it was horrible...

i didnt finish my dinner...which almost got me thrown out the window...but then i didnt puke any of it up...which saved me from getting throw out the window...

it was a horrible string of events...but now today i feel all better and chad feels all sick...awww

game 1 tonight...and i dont think i even get to watch it...frustration sets in...