Saturday, May 26, 2007

yea...i can TOTALLY handle a stick

ok...so here is the story about my car...its a sad one...and very emotional for me...le sigh

so i bought the jetta off my uncle about 3 years ago cause i needed a bigger car to lug around all my crap for school...so i bought the jetta...it was so pretty and maybe me feel classy even tho i was a bum...

the only problem with the jetta was that it had been in a super bad accident...an accident that should have sent it to its grave...but instead of sending it to heaven the insurance company decided to pay for it to get fixed...big mistake...this fixing of the jetta was done wrong and ended up causing me tons of money in repairs over the 3 years...

my dad being a mechanic informed me that since i would be getting a full time job this summer i should prob. look at buying a new car cause the jetta was not going to last me much long...this was not fun to think about...i guess i should have taken it down all lose logging roads in the summer...ha...my bad

so we fast forward to last week...i went to pick pat up one night and noticed that my signals stopped working...then the next day my brother took it out and said it smelled like burnt plastic...GREAT...so father looks at the car and noticed that there was an electrical fire...SUPER...needless to say the car was about to explode and i was banned from driving it...

but i needed a car...to pick chad up at the airport...to go to work with...to do things i needed to do...so we randomly went out on holiday monday just to look at different cars...and then all of a sudden...i bought one...

i had my heart set on a VW because i dont know they seem so classy to me and they are so pretty and i really really really wanted a jetta or a beetle or something...but it had to be VW...needless to say i had no money in which to spend on such a car...
so i bought a kia rio...it was so random...one minute i was looking...the next minute i was test driving...and then boom...i bought it...so random...but it fit by budget and dad seem pretty excited by what it offered at the price it was...being that it was brand new and i had never owned a brand new car...just cars that cost a lot to fix all the time...

its not my dream car...but its cute...and its black...and its a stick which excites me...and it does the job and it was a good price and i know its not the range rover that matt wanted me to buy nor the audi that pat wanted me to buy...but its a car...and it does its job...

and yes...i did cry like a baby when i realized that the jetta was going bye bye...it was my baby...my attempt at being classy...the car that had been with my through the best and worst years of my life...but it was falling apart and was not safe to drive at all...at least i got $750 bucks for it...ha

so there you have it...the story of the old and new car...i guess there wasnt that much emotion in it but for me i just hate thinking about it...so i got the rio until i start popin out babies and then i'll need the escalade! haha

so good bye jetta
ti amo