Thursday, June 21, 2007

i have a feeling you are going hear a lot about me being stressed for the next little while

i like my blog now...which makes life easier when you come home to something you like...now its just a matter of spending time on here...the next 2 months will be the busiest yet...

the office is empty...the designer and owner have gone to LA and its quiet now...as a pose to the stress and excitement and running around that was yesterday...its all about production today and getting as much out to the contractors as possible even tho none of our buttons have arrived...thats a pain in the ass...

it must be bird mating season cause the little ones outside my window are going mental...rubbing themselves in dirt and fluffing up their feathers...its crazy i tell you...yet so entertaining...

just got back from the factories after inspecting shirts...one of the contractors told me that i would go far in the fashion industry because i know how to lay shirts out flat and measure them properly...apparently it is a great feet to lay a shirt flat on a table...hes counting on me to become famous now...

oh fashion...

ive lost weight if you can believe it...working a normal day forces me to regulate my eating...so instead of being at school and not wanting to work so to take up my time matt and i would go to the caf. every day and stuff our faces full of chicken wraps and curly fries...i have to now pack my lunch every morning and i only get to eat what i pack...therefore my diet of greasy foods has been greatly reduced...that and stress from work and home has caused my body to rely on what little fat i had stored to calm and comfort it...

in other news i have no new pictures to display...that is my next project...so far all i have is photos of laminate purchasing and a 1970s kitchen...which is not very exciting...plus im kinda in the mood to just write and ignore pictures for right now...

anyways...i must go to the warehouse and send off some trousers...