Thursday, July 19, 2007

whatever im still cooler



Chad: yes
how does the danger song go?
sing the lyrics
me: I WENT TO THE DANGER ZONE
Chad: HAHAHAHAH
you're cute
me: teehee
Chad: you totally screwed up the lyrics
me: no i didnt
Chad: yes you did
me: HAHAH
aww i did
i always thought it was I WENT
not HIGHWAY
Chad: you are a MORON!!! ahahahaha!
it's a highway to the danger zone you knob!
me: WELL EXCUSE ME
i didnt know
i never read the lyrics
Chad: you say you love lyrics
me: i do
i missed that one
Chad: stop trying to be 80s cool
I was there
I owned the tape
I read the back of it
it said Highway to the Danger Zone
I win
me: oh whatever
YOU'RE OLD
im cooler
i own the cd
Chad: hahahah!! noob
me: :l
Chad: cd's are for ignoramiouses
me: apparently so
are you going to blog about my stupidity now?
NO I AM
you loose
Chad: no
me: why not
Chad: I went to the danger zone and got THE RIGHT FUCKIN' LYRICS
me: !!!!
whatever
Chad: it was dangerous
me: im creative
Chad: but I got them
me: well im happy for you
Chad: I didn't even take the highway to get there
I just went
me: wow
did you fly?
Chad: nope. I just went.
like you said
I went
to the danger zone
so
I just went
no highway, nothin
me: wow
you are amazing
Chad: I know
me: i'll make sure to give you a medal or something for your achievement