Thursday, August 30, 2007

buzzed on caffeine for a plum photoshoot to decorate the office



this is not today...



i am currently abusing the right to drink coffee...

i am sitting at my desk...alicia is behind me...she works on the website and stuff...we are drinking coffee and talking to each over via msn even through she is two feet away from me...

we are giddy...very very giddy...

we have decided that our work space is boring and we need to revamp it...there are changes going on...claudia the designer is moving into the big office...we finally got a production manager and she gets the little office...and alicia and me...we got space...space that needs to be decorated...

we asked and they said yes...this makes us giddy on top fo the coffee high giddy...

except we have work to do and so we cant technically waste time decorating...well...maybe we can...hahaha

we are going to do a photoshoot and then print the pictures on our new fancy laser printer and then hang them in our space...

maybe we should get a plant...

i dunno everything is dirty and gross...i should clean it all tomorrow morning...

my mind is going very fast...

i never drink coffee...so i feel pretty jittery right now...haha



love


ugh i have to go to the factory and explain to them about samples and canges and i dont want to move from my chair...alicia wants me to hurry up and finish writing so she can read my post...

maybe i will seduce her into the world of blogging...and all its many whory benifits...HA...

im wearing a white t-shirt that matts mom got from Holt Renfrew but it didnt fit her so she gave it to me...im sure it was like a fiddy buck t-shirt as well...but its classy...

matt and i email each other every day with our classy work tag lines at the end of our emails that make us feel like we have important jobs...

ok...coffee ran out...and now my typing hands are tired...

i should do something before i feel sick from this coffee...

alicias not in tomorrow...this is the face i will make when i realize that tomorrow morning - :(

i will be forced to be bored...

ok...FACTORIES...

im sorry for my frantic giddy retardo post...

but it doesnt mean i love you any less...
did i mention i also have a huge bag of skittles on my desk...
SCORE