Thursday, November 22, 2007

crisp fall/winter mornings are my favorite




this morning was beautiful...i love when there is a layer of frost over everything because it reminds me of snow and how much a absolutely love snow and all things associated with it...other then being stuck and not being able to go anywhere...

there was one bad part and that was driving to work...b/c down hill + black ice + mother freakin round'bout = death trap...but thankfully the breaks decided to work at the last minute so i only slightly bumped the curve...i swear...

anyways...there is this deathly old yellow car that has been sitting outside my window at work for 2 weeks and hasnt moved...the insurance expired in september and there are old strike signs in the back...the city is finally coming to remove it today...i hope im here when that happens...it will provide a source of amusement for me since my other source of amusement now actually has a job where he works and can no longer chat to me 9 hours a day...

in the spirit of being self amusing i am going fabric shopping tonight to buy some stuff to make giant pillows that i will use as seating on nice laminate flooring...i will put great amounts of effort into this so as to not spend another night going to bed at 10 cause im bored but not tired enough to fall asleep...it will be fabulous...

on another positive note my hair is amazing today and i didnt even straighten it...

take that lack of being amused...

i am now going on a car adventure by myself...