Thursday, January 31, 2008

dispite of my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

Yes I am alive. Somewhere in all this. I have some great pictures from all the snow this week, but as per usual I have had no time in which to post them or write.

I finally have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday morning where I plan to lower the boom. I just don't know what I am fighting for anymore. But I am tired of talking about it so I will spare you all.

Chad put a $2500 new liquor cabinet on our gift registry at the Bay. If anyone wants to go buy it for him just go the Bays website and search our names and go for it! HA. But yes, people have been asking me so if for whatever reason you feel the need to buy us a wedding gift or you are in fact lucky enough to be invited this blessed event and would like to purchase something we are registered at The Bay and Home Outfitter. Just so ya know.

I have this picture of Jason Lee printed and hanging in front of my desk for inspiration, but all it makes me do is actually dress like that every day for work. I use to attempt to be all fashionable and businessy but now I’ve completely thrown that out the window and end up wearing plaid and converse all day every day. The way I see it, Fall/Winter is all about hoodies and sneakers, and Spring/Summer is all about fashion and dressing nice.

Bring on the hobos.