Monday, January 28, 2008

hold me close young tony danza

Our party of engagements was this past Saturday night. There was a full house aside from some of our peeps who couldn't make it due to all the snow and ice, but overall it was quite packed.

After watching the NHL Skills Competition and playing a little Guitar Hero we headed downtown to Ceilis for some food and drinks and celebration.

There was too much going on and too many people to talk to so I didn't take any pictures but rather "borrowed" some from Pat and Marlee. Here they is in no particular order.


Marlee and Dario

Chad and I

Dario loves his food!


Shots for us, though Chad was a poor sport and blew whipped cream on everyone.

Robyn!


Chad, me & Alicia

I was trying to be hot, hahaha.

Steve and Dario singing.


Patrick Zaph



Best.Shot.Ever.

Demis & Dario

Nice face Adam.

Livin' on a Prayer

Candice, Marlee, Dario, Hoda, & Demis

Italian Stallions

Such an angel




I dont know why I look so serious here.

Aww Me & Marlee

We RULE.


omg dont ask.

Skytrain Home.


Demis is Statue Mario

The night was pretty kick ass even though I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone I wanted to chat with cause people left at all different times.

Some guy came up to me and tried to dance with me even though I was standing there and not dancing. Then he started going on about how he is foreign and I should hold that against him. Then he started to grind up against me so I showed him my hand signaling to him that I am taken but he miss read my gesture and began to make out with my hands and I stood there looking at him like WTF??? I went and told Chad but by the time I did that he was already gone. Very bizarre.

Some of my best friends from high school Sasha & Rene showed up on their way to a wedding. It was so awesome seeing them again. I have no pictures of them though which sucks. But hopefully we will all be able to get together again soon and there will be lots of pictures taken.

I just wanted to THANK everyone for coming out to celebrate with us. Patz, Candice, Dario, Marlee, Demis, Hoda, Steve, Ashleigh, Jonathan, Jenaya, Ryan, Elise, Ryan, Francesca, Pat, Jaz, Mike, Cheryl, Neil, Rebecca, Rene, Sasha, Cristina, Chu, Robyn, Alicia, and Adam. I think I got everyone.

It was fun times a million!

P.S. - Here is the sweetest post Patz has ever written. Go read it!