Tuesday, January 15, 2008

lets go back to season one

Busy busy. Crazy crazy. Story of my life!

On Sunday we snuck away from doing wedding stuff and decided to join Duane downtown for a Photo Walk. Chad of course did not bring his camera, but rather, brought a flask of scotch. How fitting.

Here is a sampling of my pictures...



















I am no longer a flickr virgin so you can view all of my pictures on here. As well, all the other pictures that were taken that day by other people can be viewed here.

It was nice to finally get out doors and go downtown after being cooped inside for who knows how many days. And it was pretty much perfect that the weather cooperated up until we got home and then it started to pour down like a mother.

I spent the night watching Father of the Bride 2, cause I have a soft spot for those movies. They almost always make me tear up at one part or another. I'm such a suck. Chad spent the evening playing CIV with people online. Such a nerd.

Yesterday we had another one of our famous wind storms. It was pretty crazy out and trying to carry a bunch of fabric out to the car seems near impossible. After dinner I had a shower and then headed over to Chad to find him and PatZ on the couch completely possessed by Guitar Hero 3. Apparently Pat only had one guitar so Chad drove him out to UBC to buy another one second hand so they could both play together. OBSESSED.

After Guitar Hero we watched the second to last episode of the Sopranos where everyone dies and it was horrible. As bad as all the characters are I still love them and didn't want to see them die. The whole night I had nightmares that I was part of the New York family and New Jersey was trying to kill me and I had to travel all secretly and then I got shot at and it was horrible. No matter how many times I woke up during the night I kept going back into the dream. Its no fun running away from mobsters who are trying to kill you.

Damn you Phil Leotardo.