Monday, January 21, 2008

She is tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me.

These pictures are oldish.


Attractive much?







So I finally put my foot down and told Chad that the next 5 movies we watch are not allowed to be about or include the following...

  • War
  • Guns
  • Death
  • The Mafia
  • Explosions
  • Hostage Taking
  • Police
  • Killings
  • Money
  • Drugs
  • Computers
  • Stuff that confuses me

In the year and a half that we have been together every movie except for maybe 5 have included one or more of the following. And really, I am down with war, I am down with people killing people, I am down with the Mafia, but after a year and a half of Band of Brother marathons and watching 7 seasons straight of The Sopranos and RARELY EVER getting my pick of movies I have had enough!

We watched Inside Man last night, which WAS good I will admit, but after the slue of death and guns and running from people that has been every TV show/ Movie in the past little while I was so done.

GIVE ME FLUFF. Give me a movie where I don't have to think. Give me a movie where blood is not spewing in every scene. Give me a movie where I actually have the chance to smile and laugh and come away from it happy, not completely drain and depressed.

While Chad is on the edge of his seat completely engrossed I am burried under pillows half falling asleep because I have given up trying to undertsand what the hell is going on.

I have fallen asleep to Star Wars, The Matrix, Mission Impossible, and quite possibly Lord of the Rings.

These movies just aren't my bag baby.

And apparently MY movies are only to be watched during the day since night movie watching is PRIME movie watching and my movies don't cut it.

Oh just wait until I make him sit through 6 hours straight of Pride and Prejudice, especially since I know just how much he LOVES Colin Firth. It will be magical!