Thursday, January 24, 2008

split ends are no match for my scissors



OK. I will admit. The sun during the past couple days has in fact made me quite pleasant these days.

Work has been damn near insane every day this week and will only get worse next week when we attempt to do inventory. My Italian-isms for yelling and looking like I am going to kill people have come into full effect. It's not a good thing.

Parts of my hair are fading to orange. Again.

Chad is not online and it is making me spastic. But not seriously. Just mildly. I need my morning Ciavarro.

OH I have to tell you about last night but I need the pictures first. Lets just say my personal wealth rose by $1500.

Saturday is our engagement party.

And YES I booked the photographer and it excites me to no end.

There is a scary white van parked outside my window that has been there all night. CREEPY.

Oh and Duane took that picture.

And my stomach hurts.

Cuddles anyone?