Wednesday, February 27, 2008

colour index

Ok so its been busier all of a sudden. More then I excepted it to be. I've been trying to blog these pictures for 3 days and every time I start I get cut off.

Matt and I went out on Saturday all dressed in red. Not really sure why we did that.
In The Red
In The Red
I'm not going to tell you how much his shirt cost. You wouldn't believe me anyways.
In The Red
In The Red
In The Red
Yummmm TASTY.
In The Red
In The Red
The we sat at a red/pink table in Metrotown. People must have thought we were crazy.
In The Red
In The Red
SO MUCH RED.
In The Red
In The Red
I love taking pictures of my ring. Notice much?

After spending way too much money shopping at Metrotown we headed over to a cute little Italian restaurant on Hastings street for some eats.
In The Red
In The Red
Chad has this thing where him and I have to visit every Italian restaurant in the lower mainland before we die. So when Matt and I go to a place that Chad and I have never been too Chad always makes a mental note and then insists that the next restaurant we go to is the one I went to with Matt so to trump my eat experience with Matt.
In The Red
Beef Carpaccio - I've had better, it was a little disappointing, plus it was so little for $10!
In The Red
Focaccia with 3 spreads - Pesto, Sun dried Tomatoes, & Olives.
In The Red
Linguine with Smoked Duck Breast, Grand Marnier Cream Sauce, and Sun dried Tomatoes. Doesn't look super good but it was damn tasty!
In The Red
Matt had the Linguine Carbonara. It smelled like bacon. Ha.
In The Red
After dinner we watch South Park were I witnessed the episode in which Cartman becomes Dawg the Hall Monitor. So funny I can't even tell you.

The whole time we were there I kept wondering if our waiter thought that Matt was my fiance, and in knowing that the next time we go out to dinner Chad will want to take me there, I wondered if we would have the same waiter and if he would think I was some floosy.

It was the first time I really clued into the fact that having really close guys friends throws the world off course if you hang out with them all the time and people assume they are your husband but they aren't, or people that know you are married see you out with some guy who isn't your husband then they think only negative things about you. It is all very complicated.

Things that seemed so natural in doing before now seem so much more complicated and not natural. It's a very weird transition. Matt said once Chad and I get married he prob. wouldn't come over just to hang out any more because it would be awkward.


I guess in the end you give up something to get something more. It doesn't make sense for me to expect that everything is going to stay the same.