Thursday, February 21, 2008

i just bashed my ribs into the counter

B000065V1V.01
This is what I call Chad every day.

I really dont have a point to this post other then the fact that I wanted to post this picture of David Bowie as a heathen.

I went back and read some posts from a year ago. I can basically only read posts dated Jan 2006 and forward cause I hate the posts from 2005. Too much emotion and retarded stuff. Anyways the posts from 2007 are my favoirte. I then realized I never posted any picture from the renovation, so I should prob find some fun ones and do that. A project I will never have time for.

Old posts are fun to read, this is why I post point less crap that no one comments on, because for me, it will be fun to go back and remember. I'm all about the remembering. Sometimes its a good thing, sometimes its a bad things, but none the less I never forget.

I wanted to remember that everyday I call Chad a heathen, because technically he is.