Friday, February 29, 2008

i think im going to have to kick your ass

Friday Night

Omg so I have to tell you this story cause I'm all fluster over it.

So I go over to where Matt works to pick up a fabric swatch. The main parking lot is full and I didn't want to go over to the other parking lot because its farther away and since Matt was just dropping it off to me I didn't want him to come searching for me.

Anyways, I see this spot on the edge and I park there facing the building so Matt will see me. I call him and let him know I am there and he tells me hes on his way down.

So I'm sitting there waiting and this lady walks by staring at me. She comes up to my window. I roll it down and she asks me what I am doing there. I tell her my friend works in the building and hes bringing me something so I was just waiting. She asks again, "this building?". I say "yes, this building". She goes on to say that this spot is reserved for some architect company that's in the building. I say OK, I'm just waiting for my friend, hes on his way down, I'll be a second.

She says OK and walks off.

I then see her walk back and talk to this older man. He then comes over to me and knocks on my window.

He asks me what I am doing. I AGAIN say my friend works in the building and I am just waiting for him. He say 'Does he work in the architect part?' I say, I dunno, no, I just know he works in the building. He then proceeds to tell me that he is the architect and so its obviously not him I am waiting for. (No shit I never said I was waiting for you!) I start to get annoyed so I said again that someone has already asked me what I am doing here and I'm just waiting here and will be gone in three seconds.

Then Mr. Pompous ass says 'well I'll have you know that I pay good money for this parking spot and I don't want just anyone parking there'.

Well now I'm pissed.

I said to him again, "Seriously, I'M JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE AND WILL BE GONE IN 3 SECONDS."I mean I'm clearly IN my car so its not like I'm parking here and taking off. PLUS he had the whole row reserved (which I didn't see till after cause its painted on the ground) so how does he know I'm NOT waiting for someone in his office. Shit.

He continues to carry on and I say for the millionth time, "I'm waiting for my friend and will be gone in three seconds" and roll up my window. He looks at me and walks away.

One second later Matt shows up, drops off the fabric and I leave.

WOW OMG A WHOLE FIVE MINUTES SPENT IN YOUR PARKING SPOT ASS HAT.

What really pissed me off what that this chick who originally asked me what I was doing went and 'finked' on me for waiting there. Who the hell are you the parking police? And how the hell do you know I'm not meeting someone in the 'Architects Building'. SERIOUSLY. Had I just parked my car there and left would she have even questioned it!? PROB NOT. And it also wasn't like I had parked in the actual owners spot either because after he came to talk to me he went to his car, which was already parked across the ways. It was there BEFORE I got there meaning I wasn't in his spot.

I have never actually bitched back at someone before, I usually just freeze and apologize at the prospect of being wrong, but this was retarded. I hate the people at Matt's building, that are so pretentious (except for Matt of course).

IM SO IN A RAGE. GAWD.