Wednesday, February 20, 2008

olive oil

Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Sack.
Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Italian-isms
Italian-isms

Everyones back in the office today which means it should be a busy hectic day with everyone trying to catch up from the week they missed. Theres a fit meeting and production going out and me trying to catch up on fabrics.

I just caught my pinky on a staple and it ripped my skin open. I put my finger in my mouth to stop the bleeding and it tastes like dirty metal. Umm gross.

I've got all the wedding invitations printed and am staying late today to cut them all out on our paper cutter at work. Yes, I am crazy enough to be making 160 invitations by hand, with the help of my bridesmaids of course.

I just found out that the fabric I chose for my wedding dress is out of stock, so now I have to go and try and find something that I like that is in stock, which seems to me to be a very dunting task considering there weren't many good ones to choose from in the beginning. This worries me especially if it takes 4 - 6 weeks for the fabric to come in, and then I have to attempt to make it. Heres hoping I find something I like. I am known to be picky.

We've got our Tony Sporano 12 seater Lincon Navigator booked. It's no Hummer but at least Tony Sporano drives a Navigator. I've always wanted to pimp around in one of these things. It should be fun!

Tomorrow night I meet with the florist to see if she can import me some olive branches. If she can she will be my favoritist person in the world. I also need to pick out all my flowers for the floral arraignments. I still haven’t made up my mind if I want 3 feet tall center pieces or little bouquets on the table.

What I really need to do now is actually dedicate some time to finding a decorator and getting ideas about decorations.

But olive branches people, olive branches. I really, really want them. I have a vision, trust me. It needs olive branches.

The oil is what keeps Chad looking so young after all.

199 days to go baby!