Monday, February 18, 2008

"When ever you walk infront of me I stare at your bum"

There is a fire truck with sexy firemen outside my window.
Valentines Day
He likes my bum.
Valentines Day
Valentines Day
Valentines Day
Valentines Day
I got him this gorilla because it was on sale for $2 and it kinda reminded me of him. Yes, Chad is secretly a hairy black man.
Valentines Day
Valentines Day
Chads Valentines Day gift to me. You may think that this is a rather lame/cheap gift, BUT it actually means the world. Let me tell you a story...

My body is retarded. I am also not a morning person. With these two things combined I am at my weakest in the morning. I am unable to consume breakfast foods when I get up in the morning without feeling like I'm going to hurl. Therefore, for many years I would skip out on breakfast. Now we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so as to appease nutritionists I found the only combination that was quick, gave me some sort of nutrition, and didn't make me hurl; a glass of milk and chocolate chip cookies. This I did for YEARS and it satisfied all those who were concerned. That is, until one Chad Ciavarro discovered my breakfast routine.

This 'Cookie and Milk business' was absolutely 'un acceptable'. It was blasphamy that I would eat such trash for breakfast. He made a very big stink over something I had been doing forever and actually worked for me. He was all about promoting more heathly foods during the breakfast hour and not chocolate chip cookies. This was all fine and good, but I still wanted my chocolate chip cookies and milk for breakfast.

So in knowing his disregard for cookies and milk I assured him that once we were married and share the breakfast hour together I would make the effort to consume a more heathly morning diet. To this he was pleased.

So imagine my surprise when I open my un wrapped Valentines Day gift and see my one true love, The Chocolate Chip Cookie. The man who had been so against them had actually gone out and bought me a pack! I was shocked! I now get to stuff my face with cookies and he can't say anything!!!
Valentines Day
Valentines DayValentines Day
Wino Ciavarro. We should name our first son that.
Valentines Day
We walked over to Earls for dinner. We sat at the bar at first where I enjoied the most amazing raspberry martini delio. It was so good. I also ran into two people from highschool who worked the bar.
Valentines Day
These pictures are so dark. (Stating the obvious)
Valentines Day
Valentines Day
Chad had 'The Special' Steak, Prawns, (Yes the man who doesn't eat 'things of the sea' actually ate his prawns) Mashed Potats, and String Beans. YUM!
Valentines Day
I had Chicken in a white wine cream sauce with Roasted Poatats and String Beans. Also YUM!
Valentines Day
Complementary strawberries!
Valentines Day
I had gone to Bosa and gotten some of Mario's Gelati that they carry. I can't remember what they are called but they are balls of ice cream with gooy goodness in the middle. OH I think they are called Tartufo. Amazingly good.

Friday night after work we decided to make the works and have a Valentines Day feast part 2. Roast, Roasted Potats with garlic and oregano, and Steakhouse Salad!!! This meal is pretty much our staple.
Post Valentines Day
I could eat these every day. I am most proud of them.
Post Valentines Day
Post Valentines Day
Post Valentines Day
Post Valentines Day
There is NEVER a speck of food left after this meal. I would lick my plate clean if I could.
Post Valentines Day
These are the gingerbread lover boys I bought Chad but really bought for myself because I have a new obsession with gingerbread. I ate them and Chad ate the cinnimon heart eyes. Oh yes, and then this lead into the 'discussion' on how I am retarded because I dont like hot/spicy things and also because I dont like pepper. I will spare you the deatils. It was the stupidest thing ever.
Post Valentines Day
Post Valentines Day
Post Valentines Day
Again, the cookie looks like my bum, with which he is obsessed.
Post Valentines Day
Valentines Day was so cute this year. Tee hee!