Saturday, March 29, 2008

Danielle Rossi is ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

CIMG3960

Abandoned on a Saturday night because the big boss man is having a boys night out at the Cambie. A well deserved one at that since he hasn't gone out in ages. He always sends me a little love txt when he gets home no matter what time it is. IT'S SO CUTE. You might want to puke right now.

I just spent the last three hours watching every home improvement / renovation show I could find on TV and am now bored to tears. I think this shitty Vancouver weather is finally getting to me and I am going stir crazy constantly being indoors with nothing to do. I want to die.

I sewed a sample of my wedding dress today. It was pretty simple to do so I just need to get it fitted right and then I can go ahead and make the real thing. That should be interesting and stressful. I am currently freaking out about making the real thing right now because of DRAFTING ISSUES. Yes, I have to fix the pattern and my mind wont stop thinking about it. But anyways.

I am so bored that this post is emulating that. UGH.

Last night we watched parts of the Led Zeppelin DVD I bought Chad, but I was so bored (constant theme here) and annoyed that it was another Friday night of boringness that I sat there and called Jimmy Paige ugly the whole time. Chad was hysterical over it so that was positive. I was going mental.

The parentals are watching a movie downstairs and its so loud I want to scream. Yes I am in a very negative space right now. A stir crazy space right now. I need to get outdoors. I need to do something. Relaxing Saturday nights at home are only good when you've spent a million weekends out and about and you really NEED a relaxing night at home.

Also, I didn't wear my ring at all today cause I was all house cleaning and sewing and I didn't want it to get caught on fabric and such, and the whole day I would go to adjust it with my thumb like I normally do a million times a day and it wasn't there and it would send me into a panic every single time until I realized what was going on. Sometimes I will do that in the middle of the night to. Wake up and freak out cause my ring's not there and realize its 3 AM and I don't wear my ring to bed.

Yes yes. I have mental issues and Chad farts a lot. Match made in heaven! At least we have lots to laugh about.

It's 10:00 and I am totally just going to go to bed right now. The end.

...

Crap. Now its friggin' snowing. I swear.