Thursday, March 20, 2008

I wonder if St. Patrick was in fact a drunk? I know St. Chadwick is. Ha.

Anyways I thought I had finished this post yesterday but then I remembered I had to finish some work before I left last night and therefore did NOT finish this post so now I have to type it out with half frozen finger tips.

Also, spell check is not working for some reason and every time I go to use it it eats up all my pictures and I have to re-due them so if anything is spelled wrong I apologize.
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
So this was my first time actually having green beer. Everytime I went to grab it I thought it was Jell-O only to realize that it was beer after I drank it. I was so confused, but then again I always am.
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
Chad insisted that we share something since we had both already eaten dinner, which meant I couldn't get my calamari I wanted so desperately because Chad does not eay 'things of the sea'. Damn him.
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
Dario & Marlee joined us for the night. We got there at 7, just when the game was starting so obviously there was ZERO seating. We had to take over this bench thing until a couple in the area left and then we took over their table.
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
So yes, everyone knew we were going out even tho SOMEONE insisted we keep it a secret because he thought no one knew.

But anyways, the Mountain Shadow was where we use to go even before all of that, back in summer '06 and we never blogged about those events so I don't think anyone knew that far back, did you? I think when people first started to notice was post the big Tossed Salad blogger party that September, but we technically weren't dating then. Or maybe we were dating but we weren't bf/gf. I dunno, it was all very very confusing. But is that when ya'll figured it out? or no? I'm very curious on this subject.

But yes, if memory serves me right, we use to come here before our faces started to pop up together on blogs.
St. Patricks Day
He kept wanting me to take pictures of his eyes buldging but I just look stupid in all the pictures.
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day
His head is huge. HUGE.
St. Patricks Day
We keep coping each other. First D&G glasses and now Razors.
St. Patricks Day
So the first period was very entertaining which was good. Then in the intermission some Celtic dancers came out to put on a little show. I think Chad has a video of it somewhere. They were really good but it was kinda odd having little girls dance for a bunch of drunk older men who were hollering at them. A little on the creepy side.

The dancing then continued into the 2nd period which meant that we could watch the game on the TV but not hear anything. Then once the dancers finished the Irish band started. Thats great. So the 2nd period was a total bust.

Ok so 2nd intermission, onto the 3rd period. This was about the time we got lucky and stole a table from a couple leaving and go better seats to watch the game. Perfect! Oh no, wait, the stupid PPV broadcast stalls half way through the 3rd period. YAY!

So we wait and we wait and people are trying to change the channel and fix it and nothing. Finally the screen goes blank, and the broadcast shuts off. Umm are you serial? Well thats just stupid. Most of the people got up and left because there was no point sticking around for a game you couldn't watch. People were pretty pissed.

Turns out everyone who had bought the PPV that night got screwed and lost the feed at the same point. The only good thing is that Shaw gave everyone their money back, but still.
St. Patricks Day
Dario and Marlee left 10 minutes after the melt down but Chad and I hung out long enough to finish our beer.

There was this short ugly guy who was walking around with this tall perfect blond girl. All we could talk about was how this guy clearly was a sketch bag and probally used his drug money to pay the chick to stick around. There seems to be a lot of those type couples in North Burnaby. Drug money central. Maybe thats why I got my tires slashed. Sonofa Bitch.