Friday, March 28, 2008

March Weather Madness

It's less then a week away from being April and its freezing like a mother outside. There just also happens to be a blizzard outside my window right now. Oh Yes! A Blizzard!

We have had the most ridiculous weather this week. I just don't understand it.

Wednesday we had a thunder & lightning storm after a beautiful sunny morning.

Yesterday I came home to a hail storm that produced an inch of icy white stuff over everything. The dog was so scared buy crap from the sky hitting him he came running in so freaked out.

And now this morning, a snow storm. Umm, yes aren't we in SPRING right now?

I told Chad last night that we are entering an Ice Age.

I said he would be the mammoth cause he's all big and hairy.


I would clearly be the little fluffy guy with the buck teeth that's all about the nuts.



He's so cute! He loves nuts! I'm so cute! I love nuts! Plus we got the teeth thing going on.


I should be wearing a skirt right now but instead I'm bundled in a parka. I wore the wrong shoes today too, but how was I suppose to know it was going to snow!? Damn weather.

Chad got yet another day off today and so he is all tucked away warm and cozy in his bed. Lazy bum. I am very jealous of him right now.

Have you noticed that he posts a lot about farting now? Whats that about? Humm maybe its because he does fart all the time and he tries to think that I don't smell it and that he can get away with it but I always know. I need to ban him from every room in the house except the bathroom. Thank God for fans.


Deezz Nuts.