Saturday, March 22, 2008

Statement of Earnings

15 more minutes till the potatoes are done. Chads making burgers and I making Pancetta Potatoes. I spent the morning cleaning out parts of my room, and the afternoon picking up 7 days worth of work clothes off the floor. They weren't mine.

I have to upload more pictures but they are all organized on my work computer, and seeing that is is Saturday, it means I don't have access to them. So tomorrow I will organize them on my laptop and post them.

I'm in a weird frame of mind right now. I feel like being mute but I also feel like blogging which is really the opposite of what I want to do. If that makes sense.

Chad is watching Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant again. He is addicted. It's on really loud.

I'm bored. I dunno.

Anyways.

I bought Chad a Led Zeppelin box set DVD and he got all excited. I'm a good wife. I like to clean. I will post tomorrow about my cleanliness. I'm very excited about it. NO MORE DUST.

Anyways.

I just noticed that he has over 1000 posts and I only have 600. I need to get on that.

I have to put the Pancetta on the potatoes.