Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How to shut me up

n577290435 2892950 4462
n577290435 2892951 4784

When the pizza came Sunday night I opened the door and grabbed the boxes from the guy. I then backed up so I could put the boxes down on the floor and then I could pay. What I didn't know was that the door started to close on me and I was directly in line with the handle. So as I moved back the little thumb thing you press down on to open the door pierced my back. I awkwardly squirmed as to not alarm the pizza guy and painfully paid him for his services. I shut the door and hobbled to the couch and screamed in a pillow. I lifted the back of my shirt and Chad confirm the source of the pain; a GIANT welt on my back. OMG was it painful.

Oddly enough it didn't leave a bruise, but my back muscle STILL hurts like a biatch.

Friggin door handles.


Pictures by Marlee!