Friday, April 25, 2008

I think I am going to do a few sporadic posts today

"See you around"
"Yea, i hope not sporadically!"

ANYWAYS.

I found out that I get my birthday off at work! This year and every year I work here. Best thing I have ever heard!

SO I am going to take the Friday off, instead of my actual birthday because its on a Wednesday, and Chad and I are going to spend the day at the beach and Grandville Island AND THEN we are going to go to SANDBAR for dinner. My most favorite place to eat that Chad has never been to because he doesn't eat things of the sea. However, he has found a few items on the menu that he wants to try and so we are going! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED I AM!

I so can not wait!

Oh and I'm also prob. not going to have a birthday party because I wan't to just do something quiet and small but the least number of people I can invite is like 20 and I can't exclude anyone from that so I figure I wont do anything. Ok maybe we will go to the bar or something but nothing big.

But yes I am dancing in my pants right now about going to Sandbar.