Thursday, April 24, 2008

Let's make some music, make some money, find some models for wives

I'm blogging a lot these days because I've got a lot of time to fill and I might as well entertain you all with long boring stories about what happens to you when you get married.

Shoesees

Spring is pretty damn close to being over and Fall hasn't quite started yet and I am almost done all my clean up and organization projects so I'm trying to stretch those out. Alicia is gone too for 2 weeks. She in our honeymoon spot but at a different hotel. I am very jealous and miss her dearly.

There are 3 samples missing from the warehouse and I will most likely be blamed for it. Booya!

Saturday night was our date night. We went to Vita Bella which is two seconds from my house. It was windy like a mofo and Chad would not stop complaining about how cold it was.

Scruntchy

The wine we had was really good. It was called Church Mouse wine. Apparently it sells out fast. It was damn tasty.

Chad thought he would go out of his comfort zone and ordered a plate of pasta with a demi-glaze sauce. This was out of his comfort zone because he didn't know what a demi-glaze sauce was and it didn't say 'This pasta is covered in ten pounds of meat and tomato sauce' in the description. When his plate came it was covered in meat and sausages and tomato sauce. So much for going out of his comfort zone.

Ce
Our Favorite
Me

I had the veal in a white wine sauce with all these veggies. It was melt in your mouth amazing. And I know someone is going to get mad at me for eating baby cow, but honestly it's just so good I can't help it. I don't eat rabbit or lamb so I figure for saving two cuter animals I should have access to one not as cute animal.

Flawless

When the hostess brought us to our table we took off our coats and sat down. She then looked at us with this weird expressing and say "I've never seen anyone do that". "Do what?" I asked. She said we took our coats off at the exact same time and then we spun them around onto the back of the chair completely synchronized like we had practiced it a million times. WEIRD. We clearly spend too much time together.

After dinner we sat in the car for 15 minutes because baby pants was so cold that he had to blast the heat on until it was the right temperature.

LovesKissesAlways with that face
We desperately need colour.

We were going to go to Silver City Metropolis to watch 21 but the movie didn't start until after 10 so we had time to kill. We figured we'd go back to my house for some scotches with my Uncle and Dad but they weren't there yet so we decided to go to the Coquitlam Silver City so we could see the move at 9:15 instead. That was a smart move.

The movie was good. I didn't understand anything about the math and counting cards but cause I'm not all that smart in that department.

Kate Bosworth was in it. She bugs me for some reason.

The lead guy was hot and Kevin Spacey reminded me of every two-faced teacher I've ever had. Sons of Bitches.

Over all I enjoyed myself. Especially because the opening song was our new favorite MGMT song Time to Pretend. SO GOOD. Chad and I actually got giddy together. Please do me a favore and watch the music video - SO GOOD AS WELL. Especially when he rides the kitty. KITTY! I need to calm down.

Chad walkinMio

I asked Chad to open my bag of Peanut M&Ms cause I knew I would spill them everywhere. So he made this tiny ass hole in the top of the bag and handed it back to me. I attempted to make it bigger so I could actually get one out to eat it and the bag ripped open and a they went flying. He then glared at me for wasting perfectly good Peanut M&Ms but I blame him and his tiny hole for the disaster.

Good News. I didn't get blames on the 3 missing samples!

Crap I can't believe its already 2. I need to start choppin up some ribbons.

Ohh and we got some super cute hats in the warehouse! I've already picked one out for Mexico.

Oh Mexico.