Friday, April 25, 2008

You can't say that

Chad on the Couch
Me on the Couch

I'm working on ribbons again but the sun is out and it's so warm and cozy in the office!

Tomorrow is suppose to be super sunny as well and we are spending the day in White Rock visiting with the Parental-In-Laws and getting things for the car. It's going to be such a great day out there I am really looking forward to it! I heart you Right Walk.

I didn't eat a proper lunch and now I am starvin' like marvin.

I'm currently doing some research for our trip to Seattle next weekend. WHO'S EXCITED? I AM! There will be lots of shopping and eating yummy foods and totally acting like girls. And if you are lucky there might me a PJ fight in our bras and panties. Hahah.

I'm also looking up info on our honeymoon to Playa del Carmen. I am totally in vacation mode right now and just want to sit on the beach and not work.

I'm a knob blogger today.