Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You wanna try my cans?

More new shoes
Oh yea. Another pair of new shoes.
Me and my hair

The boss is gone for the rest of the week and everyone is tucked away in their little offices making no noise at all. There is nothing to do so mindless jobs have been given to me. I substitute working on them with hours of Internet surfing. That is my only salvation at this point. Blogging seems very appealing right now.

Through no fault but my own I cut the nail on my big toe on my left foot too much. It didn't start to bother me until last night at the gym on the stair master. I really have no idea why I chose the stair master. It began to hurt unstoppably. I was seriously not in the mood for a painful big toe. It hurt for the rest of the night and the only thing that made it feel better was hot water. I probably have an ingrown toe nail on my hands. Or feet for that matter. I am not impressed with myself.

I've decided to get some sushi for lunch today.

This post seems so blase today. Maybe that's because I am blase today.

Tonight we are going to Walmart to buy some cheap deck chairs that we can sit out on the communal deck and sun tan on. Our next door neighbours are really starting to piss me off. They hate everyone right now because everyone hates them for illegally having too many people living in their apartment. They also allowed their kid to scream and cry for an hour last night. He went from on the deck to in the house to the hallway. He also uses the communal sitting area as his play room. This guy is pissing me off. The whole damn apartment building pisses me off.

I was so sore from the gym this morning that all I did was put on old jeans, vans, a black shirt, hair in a pony tail, mascara, brush teeth, AND GO. I didn't even put on earings. That is how lame I am today.

I think I am going to go tag all Marlees pictures on facebook now since I'm bored and shes at work. I'll save her some time.