Monday, May 26, 2008

He said his dad was a tailor but really he just ran a sweat shop

3:24 and I am sleepy.

The parentals left yesterday for a week in New York and the dog slept on my bed the whole night which meant every time he got up to switch positions he woke me up and I had to change positions. Slightly annoying though he was very well behaved.

I have quickly come to learn that every weekend from here to September is going to be insane. If we aren't doing wedding stuff then we are doing house stuff. And if we aren't doing house stuff we are out every day and every night with friends having drinks and celebrating summer. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world having it nice and warm and sunny outside and spending those moments with people you care about. The only problem is Monday arrives and you have no energy.

The weeks themselves are starting to fill up quickly as well. With at least two nights dedicated to the gym I have 3 other week nights to do things. Those nights quickly get taken up as well with friends wanting to get together and the odd night to ourselves to relax and catch some sun.

Many things happened this weekend as well and I took pictures of everything. Friday night was Ryan T's surprise birthday party. Saturday was my cousin Emilys wedding and lunchon, and Saturday night was dinner and hockey at our place. Sunday was driving the parents to the airport, sun tanning, gym, car washing, dinner, drop off at my Uncles and finally salami and wine at Darios. Needless to say the tired bug finally hit me.

We are suppose to go to my cousin Elise's birthday tonight but Chads got a lot of work he needs to get done and then hes got a meeting which might or might not run late so tonights events are all up the air right now.

In the mean time here are some pictures from Emilys Wedding...


Exchanging VowsBride & Groom
Not your typical wedding dress but stunning none the less
Me & My Bridesmaids
Us!
The Mafia
Our Men
The Crew
The Famiglia

There are too many pictures from this weekend to all put up in a post so I will just link the photo albums and you guys can go check em out. I think from now on I will just link all the photo albums from the weekend on a Monday post instead of spending the entire week talking about what I did on the weekend.

Ryans Birthday Party - Here
Emilys Wedding - Here
Dinner & Hockey - Here
Salami & Wine - Here

Ok one more hour of work before it is nappy time.