Friday, May 16, 2008

I have no problem with our age difference

HEY OH. It's bloody sunny out! Normally my vampire tendencies would lead me to hide under my desk away from the sun and all its glory, but today I am lovin' it. That's right JT, I'm Lovin' it. Unfortunately I am stuck at work in an office the day before a long weekend. It sucks I know. What sucks even more is that Chad is at home right now sitting on the deck half naked 'working' from home on his laptop. Bastard. I don't know how he always manipulates the system like that.

Old Deck 1

Last night Chad went to the gym for a couple hours and since I am unable to do any sort of physical activity until my wound heals I was left to relax all by myself. We bought these really cheap and un stable looking beach lounge chairs to use on the big deck for suntanning and reading. I always feel like I'm going to break those thing when I sit down on them. I wounder how Chad chair will hold up. ;) So I grabbed the chair and headed out to read in the sun. It was the first time my legs so sunshine in I don't know how many months.

View of th Mountains

Unfortunately I only mildly tan and that's with hours and hours of exposure with a little help from some self tanner. My normal skin colour is transparent. Srsly. I am as white as a sheet of paper right now. It's that bad.

Looking In

Anyways I sat and I read and basked in the sun for about half an hour before it went behind the trees and I started to freeze to death. It was still light out though so it was beautiful. There is something about having the apartment all to myself on a sunny evening that is just magical. Omg I am so in love with everything about the apartment right now. I mean there is still more then half my stuff to move in and still some new furniture to buy but just imagining it all in there makes me feel so at home. I can't wait 'till its all done and ready!!!


Lawn Chair

Ok now I am sick from all the candy I ate. I've just been informed that the water has been shut off at the apt. all day due to repairs which means Chad hasn't showered all day and will most likely smell in a horrible horrible way. I am so looking forward to that.

Old Deck 2

Have a good long weekend!