Thursday, May 29, 2008

I should have worn pants today

I pretty much hate this week.

From the Bottom
From the Top

I feel like everyone has just abandoned me. I'm tired of being the only one who shows up to work 5 days a week. I'm tired of sitting in front of my computer all alone with little work to do. There is no one to talk to and it makes the day go by so slow. Plus, Chad has been super busy at work so carrying on a conversation over gmail is impossible because he never responds.

Chad also had to cancel plans twice this week because he is now the President of the Strata Council and there is all this emergency crap that's come up and so I've had to take a back seat to it. I've barely got to see him so far this week and when I have seen him I've just been in a bad mood knowing that I only get an hour with him before he runs away again. And I know this is not his fault and that he doesn't want to deal with all this Strata stuff but it frustrates me to no end especially because we had plans and I was excited about them and then they were canceled.

Dinner plans with Matt got canceled last night too because he had to work late. We've been trying to get together for a month for my birthday dinner. I have no idea when we will be able to reschedule because my calendar is almost fully booked for the next month.

I watched the finale of Rock of Love last night and I could have predicted it was going to end like it did. That is how lame I am this week. I have resorted to watching Rock of Love. Someone shave Bret Michaels head please. I hate his weave with a passion.

Just thinking about the logistics of tonight and what needs to get done stresses me out. And all the while I sit here at work with nothing to do.

I am so friggin restless that I am going insane.

On a positive note all the wedding invitations went out on Monday so some of you should be receiving them soon if not already. I've already got 3 replay's back! People are speedy. And if you don't get an invitations its not because I don't love you, its because its hard to cut back on your huge extended Italian family so there is enough room for friends when your venue only holds 250 and you are already over that number.

I need to charge my ipod.