Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm outdoorsy in that I like getting drunk on patios

I quick post before everyone comes back from their meetings and finds me not working. HA. Like thats never happened before!
I went to school with #9
I tried to re-create last nights dinner for lunch today but it doesn't work with leftovers. I went to the supermarket down the street to get some tomatoes for lunch but the whole place creeped me out. Some older Asian man in a suit kept following me and it was really dark in there. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. The tomatoes I bought smell off and now I'm scared to eat them because they came from a sketch bag store. Thankfully I bought a Mars bar tho.
Friends
Today is my one year anniversary at my job. No one knows this tho, or they don't realize it. I dressed up today but not really cause it was my anniversary, basically because I had the time this morning. I highly doubt I will get any recognition on the matter. It has however, been the most interesting year of work ever. Fashion is crazy.
H Core
I over did it at the gym last night and did not feel good afterwards. Note to self, don't burn every single calorie your body has or you will pass out. Mmmm Mars Bar. I'm still too scared to go down to the weight section with all the guys. I think they might beat me up.
Jeans
Tonight we are going to Sports Check so we can buy gym stuff. Mainly I need runners and Chad needs breathable tops and new shorts. One time he had his gym shorts on the floor after going to the Grouse Grind for a month and not washing them and dared me to smell them. Me being all tough was like fine hand'em over. Sweet Jesus I have never smelled anything so bad in my entire life. Crotch odor + crotch sweat = the pervyish more horrid thing in the world. You will NEVER smell anything like that in your entire life. I suggest you try it. I still can't get over how they smelled.
Elise and Ryan
Chad is disgusting if you didn't already know. Remind me again why I am marrying him? (101 days to go!)
Us
I've actually been productive today. There isn't much work to do so instead of completing the small tasks on my TO DO list I just surf the Internet for hours. Today however, I decided I didn't want to be bored any more and have completed quite a bit already. Go Danielle!
Eating my apple slice
Also, Congratulation to Chad for being less gassy this month! YAY!

Ok back to cutting swatches.