Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm sitting on the floor and it's hurting my ass

(I started this post Saturday afternoon and that's why it doesn't make sense but I am posting it now anyways)

I'm eating a cupcake and drinking tea. It is a nice combination.

My mom is sewing her dress for the wedding and it is becoming a little bit of a disaster. I am sitting here as on call help. My resources are very valuable.

I uploaded pictures from my dinner last night. I guest I should post them here.

Granville Island Beer
We went to Granville Island for the Brewery Tour. Yes, that's right "I" chose to go on a brewery tour on my birthday.
Tasters
We got tasters out of it which was really the point even though Chad drank half of mine. It was interesting and we had time to kill so it made sense. Plus Chad was giddy like a school girl.
Taste like Cows
They got us to eat some so we could tell the different taste between the different kinds. It tasted like cow food. Maybe because that's exactly what it is.
Looking up
Chad was very excited and tried to associate his Wine making knowledge to the Beer making.
Looking up
I guessed the 4 ingredients right. Barley, Hops, Yeast, & Water!
Chad
Chad looked really hot on our date.
Chadwick
The Harbour.
Mr. Seagull
Mr. Seagull.
Fuzzy Babies
We sat down on one of the benches by the stream to watch the ducks and birds. There were two bird fornicating on a post and Chad wanted me to video tape it but I declined. He thought it was the greates thing ever.
Munching on Bread
Went to the Sand Bar for dinner as you all know because I talk so much about it and how much I love it. I was wearing a cute shirt and I should have got Chad to take a proper picture of my outfit. I need to do that more often.
Someones hungry
We were matching AGAIN. Both wearing white shirts and jeans. I don't know how we do it. We were starving by the time we got there.
And now for all the food pictures!
Butter & Bread
Table bread to share.
Tuscan Bread
Tuscan bread for Chad.
Ceaser Salad
My Salad of LOVE. Shocking.
Steak and Prawns
Steak and Prawns for Chad.
Salmon, Scallop, Shrimp Fusili in a Garlic Pesto Cream Sauce
Fusili with Salmon, Scallops, and Shrimp, in a Creamy Garlic Pesto Sauce. Amazing. The pieces of Salmon where a bit weird and didn't really go with the rest of the meal but it was still good. Oh and Sun Dried Tomatos which were super yum too. I had to take half of it home because I was so stuffed from all the beer and wine and food.
Gold Label!
Wolf Blass GOLD Label because I am worth it.


We ended up being there for close to 3 hours eating and drinking. It was very nice.
Chad got me a pink sweater from Urban Outfitters. I heart it geatly. Some of the jewellery pieces I wanted they didn't have so we are going back this week for a Birthday Shopping Spree. Music to my ears!
Also, the bedroom furniture we ordered arrived Saturday morning! I was so damn excited and it looks amazing. It actually looks like an adults bedroom now! We just need to set up one more piece and it will all be done. Now we just need to get a new mattress and sheets (which will be wedding shower gifts from my Mom) and we will be all set. I am giddy. I can't wait to finish decorating the bedroom!
Birthday Dinner pictures are Here.