Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MEDIC

I'm only working half a day today because I have to go to the doctors to get a mole removed from my right boob. I have no idea what the procedure entails but I'm sure I will be fine even tho part of me is slightly scared.

Work Space

Last night I continued helping my mom sew her dress. It frustrates me to no end though because after years and years of experience I have learned that going out and buying a pattern a pre-made pattern and then making it into the garment never ends up fitting right. I gave up on pre-made patterns years ago especially after learning how to draft my own. That is the only way I will sew things now a days, if I actually create the pattern myself.

Anyways this dress is quite complicated to begin with and it has taken us quite a bit of time trying to figure it out so far. I had to adjust the bust line so that it would fit my mom properly but now it looks like fitting it in that area has caused it to be too tight in another area and now I don't know what shes going to do. I would hate for her not to be able to wear the dress after all the money spent on the fabric and the time and effort trying to make it, but I have a feeling she won't end up wearing it. It makes me want to pull all my hair out of my head. She should have just bought a dress in the first place. It makes me so angry. AHHhhhh.

After 3 hours of work and the end result of it all being that it might not fit I had to leave for my own sanity. Chad was watching his beloved show Dog Fights (not its not about actual dog fights but about fighter pilots) and I showed up right at the end (Thank God) so I was able to steal him away for a couple hours.

He has started reading to me 'The Da Vinci Code". Yes that's right, he reads to me. It is the greatest thing ever. He likes to read out loud and I like to listen. PERFECT! Omg we pretty much are the cutest things ever and you most likely want to puke right now.

Pink Shoes

Look my feet!

Ok I should go eat something before leaving to get all chopped up. Not looking forward to it.