Friday, June 20, 2008

Grey is my favorite colour

It really is. Chads mom once asked him if I wore actual colours because all she had ever seen me in was white, black, & grey. Hello monotone! I do wear colours, but I just like my monotone better.

Grey is also a very trendy colour right now.

I'm wearing my new T-shirt from Hollister that is grey and one size too small because I still think I'm 15 when I buy clothes apparently.

Today is a horrible day to be in the office. Everyone got mad at everyone else via emails this morning. I was cc'd on them that's the only reason why I know about it. It doesn't involve me but its like walking on pins and needles around here. I can hardly wait for the day to be over.

Bridal Make-up Trial 6

The parentals are coming over to the apartment after dinner. I say after dinner but in knowing their timing we will most likely have not even started dinner yet. They are coming to see the bedroom suite we bought and all the changes we've made to date. The apartment won't officially be complete until after the wedding when everything is bought and moved in. The only things that will need to be updated (but at a later date) will be the computer work area - getting Chad a new computer and desk - and adding some more tiles to the bathroom wall behind the toilet. Other then that it should be pretty much perfect.

Right now the apartment is a disaster and I have no idea how I will be able to clean it and make dinner in an hour before they come over. My mother will definitely say something. I was way to exhausted to worry about it last night after the gym so oh well!

The picture above is from a make-up trial my aunt did on me this weekend. She is using the pictures for her website. To see more I've added some here. This is not what I am going to look like on my wedding day. The veil and the hair are just for the website. The make up however, is pretty much whats its going to be. Just to give you a sneak peak!