Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Matt is the 4th member of the Jonas Brothers

It's Tuesday. I don't know what that means other then there is nothing going on a work today and a million things going on outside of work today.

Lets start from the top.

Where did you go?

Saturday Matt came over to help me cut out my wedding dress. We actually got pretty far which is good and makes me feel better about the whole thing. He ended up staying for dinner and then we went on an adventure with my parents to North Van. That's what we do when we are together. Revert to being 16. It was most fun and allowed me to fall asleep early. The pictures in this post are from said adventure.

View'em all here.

Jungle Fever

Contrary to Chads last post I didn't end up going out for dinner and Sex in the City last night. The boss' husband busted his knee and so people didn't want to go if she wasn't going to come (because she had to tend to her broken husband) so we postponed it. This means we will actually probably never see it.

This however totally worked in my favor. I was able to re work one of the busiest weeks of my life and went out with Marlee last night to buy curlers and a curling iron for our bridal hair trial this coming Sunday. Doing this allowed me to free up Wednesday which means I can now accompany my parentals on an evening shopping trip to America!

I was also able to spend some quality time with Mr. Ciavarro last night. Its been so long since we actually had a few moments to spend together on the couch doing nothing. It was most needed. I have become smitten with him this week.

The 4th Jonas Brother

Today there will only be two of us in the office which will be most boring. The only good thing is it will give me the chance to keep an eye on Italy vs. France.

Its funny how I obsessively blogged about World Cup '06 but haven't said anything about Euro Cup '08. It's partially because I haven't had time to pay attention to it and because I am too emotionally involved and I don't want to write about it on here then jinxing myself. It's a complicated Italian superstition thing. I will say however, that today is basically death match day. We need the Netherlands to win and we need to win against France (my sworn soccer enemy) in order for us to proceed. The catch is that they are playing both games at the SAME TIME, which means I will be crapping my pants for a good 2 hours. Sweet Jesus help us all.

Resting

Tonight there is a bunch of stuff we need to do and a bunch of appointments we need to attend to so I really don't know when we are going to eat dinner. I want Hot Dogs for dinner tho because we bought some really good ones from Safeway and they are SO yummy. I know Hot Dogs are more of a lunch meal or a picnic meal but we need something quick tonight so I am putting in my order for Hot Dogs.

Hot Dogs and Hashbrowns please!