Thursday, June 19, 2008

They are highly visable

I went to America last night because my mom and I bought some jewellery on EBay and were going down to the mail box place to go pick them up.

CHAD!

I got this. Necklace and Bracelet. Both of them authentic. Both of them no where near the price you would pay if you bought them brand new. It will go down as the greatest find on EBay EVER. Thank God for girlfriends who hate their ex boyfriends and sell the things they got from them for stupidly cheap prices. It came with the box and everything, just like the picture.

My intention was to wear the set on my wedding day however it might be TOO gaudy with the dress (now coming from me that means something) so I will have to test them out once the dress is done. None the less I have always wanted the set so I will wear them and most likely include them in my engagement photos.

ME!

After picking that up from the mail box we went down to Bellis Fair for some shopping.

I went insane inside Hollister and picked up two t-shirts and a hoodie. They were all on sale so that was a bonus. It's actually very odd for me to love Hollister as much as I do because I HATE American Eagle for the simple fact that everyone in high school loved them and I wanted to get as far away from AE as possible. So the fact that Hollister is connected to AE should make me hate it but I don't. I think the only reason I don't is because there are no Hollisters here so when I wear something from there its not like I match half of society. What's also weird is that I am SO not a surf chick and do not subscribe to the lifestyle that Hollister promotes so it still baffles my mind that I actually love there stuff. In knowing me you would as well find it hard to believe I love Hollister.

RHCP

Next we went to Bath and Body Works where they had ALL the things I wanted to buy 50% off. I almost died. The last time I went down there was two years ago and I couldn't find the tanning cream that I bought in New York so I had to get some tinted moisturizer stuff which I didn't like as much. This time they had tons of it so I stocked up. I was so friggin excited.

New Sun Glasses

Last we went to Payless where I found basically exactly what I was looking for as a wedding shoe. I tried on the size 7 and they were a bit snug but not horrible. I tried on the 7 1/2 but it felt like my foot was coming out so I decided to buy the 7. When we got home my mom tried them on and was shocked my foot could actually fit in there. So I tired them on and they were tight but then I started to get all paranoid that they were too tight because my mom thought I was insane for buying that size and I started to freak out. I decided to just sleep on it and figure it out in the morning. When I tried them on again this morning they were still tight. I got so mad at myself for thinking that I could actually wear them all day and night. UGH. I'm still so mad.

Giant Cookie!

Anyways the bottom line is there is no point driving all the way back to the America to exchange $15 shoes so I will keep them and try to wear them (because they are nice and I do love them) and try and get something else for the wedding. Such a disaster. This is the second time something like this has happened to me in regards to shoes and the states. I am never buying shoes there again!

Feets

By the time we got home last night I was exhausted so I didn't take pictures of all the stuff I bought. I should tho and I will. I am not spending any more money this month after all the shopping I've done for me and for Chad. I think I have a problem.

Now I get to go make excuses to Lining Vendors who complain that I'm not giving them enough business. Yay!

---

Pictures from a random SFU adventure I never blogged about - Here.