Friday, June 27, 2008

You are hairy. Like animal.

Feets

The other night I had a shower and shaved my legs and then moisturized them with some lotion/sunless tanning cream. When I woke up the next morning it looked like I hadn't even shaven my legs at all. I was so confused. I couldn't figure out if I had dreamt about shaving them or if I had actually done it. I was really sure I had but by the looks of them it was like I hadn't touched them in a week. I'm still really confused over the matter.

Because it is technically Summer and I was told it was suppose to be hot yesterday I wore my new brown linen skirt with a white t-shirt and sweater. Now in the mornings I am always freezing cold but figured by lunch time it should warm up nicely. Wrong. At lunch time it decided to rain. Hahaha oh Vancouver I am going to strangle you.

It was still kinda warm out but the rain made it a little nipply so I decided to go out to the local bakery Uprisings to get some of their much talked about soup. I opted for the Minestrone and went back to work to eat my soup and sammich.

The soup was so good and hearty that I could barely eat it all, especially with the huge prosciutto sandwich I had to accompany it. Omg I was so full that for the rest of the day I couldn't eat a thing because of how full I was.

We went to the gym last night which was good because I was feeling fat because of how full I felt all day even tho what I ate was healthy and not fattening, I just still felt gross. I still kinda feel that way now and don't know what I should do for lunch. In a last minute scramble this morning I grabbed a thin crust pizza but its not sounding too appealing to me right now. I'm thinking about sushi, but the last time I went there it wasn't really all that good which threw me off and now I'm scared to go back. I also don't really want to spend any money. Plus tonight is going to be a fattening night.

Chad is off on a one night camping trip and so me and the girls - M, A, & M are getting together for a Wine & Cheese night at the apartment. God knows I am going to pig out like there is no tomorrow because I can't handle good food, especially cheese and red wine. So excited. Alicia is going to pick up some girly movies and we will chit chat and gossip and probably all pass out together in our frilly panties. Hahaha. Yea right.

So I guess since I've got some time now I should catch up on some work stuff so if we get the opportunity to leave early today I can. God knows that apartment is a disaster again and I need to clean it all before the girlies come. Clean clean clean!

***Update

The boss just bought us lunch! Green Salad Wrap. Healthy & Free!