Friday, July 18, 2008

Chad need to find black squishy pads

The office is getting silent as everyone leaves for the weekend. Phones keep ringing and there is no one here to answer them. After a stress filled week I can't wait to get out of here. Its my Dads birthday today and we are having Fish n' Chips for dinner. They aren't may favorite but hopefully these ones are good.

Chadwick

This weekend I've got my first bridal shower. Chads aunt is throwing it for me. I'm excited to get presents but I dread having to open them in front of everyone as they watch me. I really am not a fan of opening gifts in front of people. I hate all the staring.

Us

I am actually looking forward to tomorrow and all the wedding stuff that I am going to do because it won't be 8 hours straight of dress sewing. It will be little projects that hopefully wont take as long. I've even been working overtime once a week to save up the hours so I can take some time off aside from all my holidays. Chad and I have design some pretty wicked wine labels. Lets just hope I can execute them properly.

Lunch

I am tired and totally out of it and doing everything in my power to make the time go buy quicker while ignoring work. So far so good but I am warring thin. Facebook is only so interesting.

Trees Trees Trees

I've got bloggers block and I don't know what to write about. My mind is mush.

Crap I just kinked my neck and now I'm in pain.

This is what you call a pointless post.

Last weeks Firday Lunch Date.