Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't make me give you another yellow card!

Should I go for four days in a row? Sure why not.

I got a new mouse at work today and I am obsessed with clicking things because it actually works and I'm really giddy about it.

One more day until my holidays!!! SO EXCITED.

Sooooo, today. Some how the day went by fast which is good. Its really gross outside and feels like fall. It makes me all confused. I want to go home and put on my sweats and cuddle on the couch by myself while Chads is at the gym. But no don't worry there is too much to clean. My Zia from Italy is coming to see the place on Sunday and there is much updating to do with all of our gifts so far. Its going to take me a while tonight.

Chads Perfect Steak
Drool Alert
Open Wide
Chomp
Meat Sweats

I am excited for dinner tonight. I don't know what we are having but I hope its good. I want food. I am also excited to go home and have a warm shower and then put on comfy clothes AND THEN spend time organizing stuff. I love to organize.

Speaking of tonight lets talk about last night. There was some Italian Centre employee who was in his 20s that kept hitting on my mom all night long, and then when I went there to sit with her at the end of it all he started hitting on me. It was a little ridiculous. And it didn't help that both our significant others were MIA. As for the choir they were amazing and I bought both their Cds. One of the young Italian men inquired about me to my mother because apparently they have become fast friends. Unfortunately I had a headache so I left early, I will however be seeing them all again this weekend. It should be interesting. And I'm not going to lie. He is good looking. Hahah not that that means anything. Don't worry. Chad's safe. As long as he stops making fun of me.

My Dad had his gallbladder removed on Tuesday (thats why he couldn't come last night) so hes been laying around all week long. Hes doing good tho and a bit in pain because of the healing and all. Hes been having a lot of stomach problems and they finally figured out that it was because his gallbladder wasn't working anymore and basically dead and it was causing him pain. Hopefully with it removed he will feel a lot better.

This week has been really weird. We all wore grey today which is even weirder. The whole office is creeped out by this news story. We can't stop talking about how gross it is. Such a horrible event.

Ok I think its time to head home and start the second part of this bizarre day.