Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby got back

Alicia and I got take out from the Greek restaurant down the street. This is the second time we've done this and its so smart. The food is so good and even though we order from the dinner menu they always give it to us for cheap. It's become my new favorite thing to do.

Jesus & I Love You

Yesterday I had to drop some stuff off at the apartment before heading over to Metro town to do some shopping and while I was running from the front door to the car I could feel my ass jiggle, but more then usual. I think it's growing. I think its taking my thighs with it. I know Chad always says hes marrying me for my 'Baby Making Hips' as in I look like I have have and hold a baby quite nicely in my hip region (I guess that's something guys look for) but I don't know at what point that gets a little out of control.

I have this issue with not being able to fit in pants because my mind plays tricks on me and makes me think I always need a size bigger then I really do which leaves me with a baggy crotch, a waist that doesn't fit and an overall bad look. That and sometimes people make pants with zippers that are too small and the opening isn't big enough for me to get the pants over my ass. It's annoying but something I really shouldn't complain about.

Sleepy

I tried to make my wedding dress a little bootylicious and at first it worked out but it didn't really end up that way, which is fine with me because I prob. shouldn't be whorey in a Church and in front of old Italian people.

I wonder what it would look like if my ass and my thighs became like one big unit and you couldn't tell them apart? That would be weird. Its bad enough that I already have a second ass. That is what I call the small bump of fat I have between my butt and my thighs.

Plaid Shorts

And I know I am skinny and all and it looks like you can break me in half but even skinny people have a place on there body where bits of fat compile together. Mine just happens to be my butt. I love food and I can't help myself and I am going to have a huge ass because of it. Thank God Chad likes big butts and he can not lie.

Ummmm food.

I think I am going to go eat my Greek leftovers.