Monday, August 25, 2008

The Chocolate Body Paint WAS in French.

I am alive. Getting sick apparently but somewhat alive.

While Chad was gone on his weekend stag adventure the girls threw me mine on Saturday night. All went well until someone decided to feed me Jager and Tequila right when I went to open prezzies. It was all down hill from there. I might have passed out in the bathroom. I might have been a huge mess. I've got no pictures because clearly I was in no shape to take any and so far only Alicia has some up so that is your only source of seeing me look retarded. She tells the story of the night quite well. We really weren't as crazy as you might expect.

The best part tho, was waking up the next morning in our brand new custom bed. Omg it is so comfortable I just didn't want to move at all. It is the most amazing bed in the world.

Anyways, because my stomach is one sensative mofo I was useless all of Sunday because it hurt so much from all the booze and puking and overall grossness. It was a bad scene. Its the worst feeling in the world and I loath it. I hate getting to the point. Ugh I hate booze right now.

Thankfully Chad came home in better shape then I did. After spending the majority of the day at the apartment, then going home to drop stuff off and nap, I went back to the apartment after dinner to see Mr. Ciavarro. He greated me at the door in his Pjs and very scruffy beard smelling like garlic sausage (after eating half the leftovers from the night before). We sat in bed and ate hummus and crackers while reviewing the weekend events. I figured I would just add to his already garlicy stench with the hummus.

Now we are left with the last of the big events leading up the the big day behind us. Next Saturday my cousins from Australia arrive and then its just party time! With a mere 12 days to go I am getting pretty excited about it all. Maybe this weekend I might actually get some time to relax too! That would be very nice before the big day. Anyways, don't worry, at some point all this wedding talk will stop and I might actually have some interesting posts up my sleeve.

On another note, I have now done something to my throat and its so sore I have not been able to swollow all day. So much so that I am STARVING from the lack of food I have been able to eat. I am seriously a disaster right now...