Friday, August 29, 2008

Damn you bunwich.

I'm falling asleep here. You are going to have to bare with me.

I forgot to bring the cable with me to work so I can't upload any of the pictures from Beck last night and there is really no point to writing about beck if I have no pictures. I have screwed myself over because I can guarantee you that I will have no time to blog about it this weekend. And then what? It will all be too late. Le sigh.

This morning I woke up and thought it was Saturday. That's the first time that's ever happened to me. I was very tired and still not feeling right and would much like to still be in bed right now.

I had this really long involved dream about going to some concert with my friends from high school and some chick kept stealing our seats and then I kept trying to convince everyone that all the guys in the band were gay and I kept yelling, 'THEY ARE FLAMING', referring to them being gay. Weird. Then some bitch stole my pea coat and I was frantic and looking everywhere and ripping peoples heads off and then I realized some guy who was playing Santa stole it? Weird. Then Chads friends came out of no where and were hammered and Chad was trying to convince one of their wives that his friend wasn't drunk and on and on. And then the next day I told someone the story from the night before and I had to relive it again. Does that make sense? Anyways it was odd. Friggin Santa stealing my Pea Coat. That really pissed me off.

Anyways, I'm on crack.

I just finished this bunwich from Uprising Breads and I'm SO FULL. I want to hurrl. But its ok. Now I'm chewing gum balls.

CRAZY I TELL YOU!

We are hanging out with the Jew tonight. It's been like what? 6 months. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US FOR THAT LONG!

I apologize for the lack of pictures on my blog. Well, pictures of thing/people other then Chad. But you all know my situation. I ain't got no time!

I have to count zippers this afternoon and I am really trying to post pone that. Pone pone.

I think I need to leave you now before you think I've totally lost my mind.

Hey hey hey.