Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flick Her

I wrote this whole other post this morning but then I thought it was silly and didn't really have any direction so I saved it and gave up on it.

I've been stressing out lately, but not because there are a millions things I need to do, but rather because instead of focusing on the day ahead I think about the 20 days ahead and all the places I need to go and the people I need to visit and I begin to realize that in the next 24 days I will have very little time to myself and it stresses me out. This has put me in a very pissy mood. You may have noticed this if we have hung out in the past few weeks.

I just can't relax and its eating away at me. Thankfully this Friday night Chad and I are going on a date, maybe I calm down a little with that. He's going to come pick me up from work and we are going to walk up to Commercial Drive which is loaded with good eats. I am very much looking forward to it. Then we are heading down to Gas Town to scout out some locations for our wedding pictures and then maybe drinks at Chill Winston? Hell Yes! I miss dates.

Danielle & Chad 0088

This past weekend my God Sister Sabrina (Darios oldest sister) got married. My mom has the pictures on her camera and has yet to upload them. Read Marlee's post to see some tho. Sabrina lives in Italy, as that is where her Fiance is from. Aside from having seen her this past November when she came to visit I hadn't seen her for 3 years. As kids we were best friends and did as much as we could together. As we grew up tho, we grew apart and our friendship somewhat ended. It's kind of been awkward since then, but maybe that's just me.

Anyways, since Sabrina and her fiance Mirko live in Italy I never had the chance to hang out with them or see them other then a few times at a dinner table, and its hard to kind of get a sense of people and how they feel about each other at a dinner table. I obviously knew they loved each other and what not but I never really got to see them interact like you would with a bunch of your friends. It was absolutely amazing at the wedding to see them interact. They were so genuinely happy that it made me smile. Even though we may not talk often and we aren't the best of friends anymore I still care about her and it made me feel good to know that she was so happy.

Danielle & Chad 0086

Speaking of weddings we officially booked our honeymoon today! We went all out and it cost us a little more then we wanted to spend but I know it will all be worth it. I can't wait. The hotel is beautiful and I am going to be in Classy Heaven! God I love classy things and pretending I am a Rich Bitch. Hahaha.

3 days until the Rossi Bridal Shower!

10 days until my Stagette!

17 days until the Australians get here!

24 days until the Wedding!

31 days until the Honeymoon!

5 Saturdays in a row jam packed with events! Will I survive them all?

God only knows.


P.S. remember when I mentioned that the Chicken Snack Wrap at Mc. D's was not good. Well that's a lie. I just figured out the perfect combo - Crispy chicken with Ranch dressing. HEAVEN. I don't know why it took me so long to figure out. Anyways, it's my new favorite thing.