Friday, August 22, 2008

I think I ate too much sushi

Chad left this morning for his Stag weekend. I don't know whos more nervous about it, him or me. I'm most paranoid about someone shaving off an eyebrow, I don't know why.

With him gone and Alicia and Claudia out at a photo shoot I feel all poopie and lonely here. I need someone to chit chat with.

I think I will go and buy myself some boots tonight before I start cleaning the apartment. I minorly avoided a dish disaster last night. I think the only thing left to organize is the few things that are currently in, what will be my closet. Hopefully I can move some more stuff over next week once I fix it tonight. I'm trying to get everything clean and organized for tomorrow night when the girls come over for my Stagette. I am very anxious about it, I don't know what to expect. Plus I need an outfit.


Flat Eric is Drunk
So Cute
Swig

I made a list of a million things to do tomorrow. I hope I accomplish them all. I'm actually excited about doing them so then I can try and relax for the next two weeks. I really will be happy when this is all over. I just can't think about it right now. I'm not anxious about getting married, I'm anxious about everyone looking at me all day long. I hate being the centre of attention. It is this that plagues me.

I've been in contact with my florist the past few days finalizing everything. I am so excited about the flowers! They are going to be so beautiful I just can't wait to see them. Same with the decorations I ordered, its going to be amazing. The only thing that is slightly disapointing is the state of the hall. They were suppose to renovate it but it never got done this summer. I mean its not horrible but it definitly needs some updating. In the end it was the only option we had, unless we wanted to wait until next year to get married.

I think I ate too much sushi. It's factory time. I'll say Hi to the Asians for you.