Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is it raining or are their tears on my face?

I think my brain is so exhusted these days that trying to blog just doesn't work. I haven't been super busy at work so I have the time to blog but my mind just doesn't function when it comes to doing it. That and I doubt you want to hear me talk about how stressed I am every day. Exactly.

This past weekend I had both my Rossi Bridal Shower and the Rossi Family Picnic. I got so many gifts I don't even know what to do with. I find it weird when people buy me things because I am so specific in what I like and even though I put things on my gift registry I change my mind about everything. I think I am just over thinking everything. I am having a slight stress attack about the over all look of our apartment. I think there is too much navy. I dunno. I just don't know. I need to re think my design ideas about the apartment. I need to integrate some lighter colours. Sorry Chad.

View from above
Taking our spots
All of us
Cutting the Cake

Anyways. I am crazy.

Radiohead is tonight. They are the last band on my MUST SEE BEFORE I DIE list. I will had to add more bands to it once I've completed it. I am excited to go I just physically cant express it right now because I am lazy. It's an out door concert but its been raining the past few days and I'm sure the field will be damn muddy and I'm sure we will get rained on tonight. Holla.

I am tempted to by a poncho for tonight. I don't know why. I think just to say I wore a poncho to Radiohead. Alicia says that if it rains it will be good because that way it will mix with our tears. Black tears of despair. Oh so emo.

I think I am most excited because this is the first concert I will be going to with Chad. We love music and have never been to a concert together. Unless you count the first time we met at the Matt Good Concert. Anyways, Chad can't justify paying concert ticket prices so the only way he will go is if someone else buys them. Thankfully Alicia and Adam got us these tickets as our 'Wedding Shower' gift. Very thoughtful of them!

Ok so we are off to go get our dinner (Greek Food Take Out - Our Favorite) and then off to meet the boys!


Pictures of the Bridal Shower.
Pictures of the Family Picnic.